« Home | Spread the Word » | Super Fun » | My boyfriend thinks he's so funny. A couple of wee... » | The weekend is finally here. The weekend that cau... » | Some days I really wish I still had that banjo... » | This is my life... » | Happy May 8th! » | I just read that Katharine is singing "Black Horse... » | So very very wrong. Check it out. » | Down the Rabbit Hole » 

6.22.2006 

Quantity over Quality?

Greg and I headed to our local Slackers this past weekend. They sell used video games, CDs, DVDs, and they take trade ins! So we traded in some of our old video games and the DVDs we both had after combining our collections when we moved in together and managed to earn a little over $90 of credit for the store. Rad! We procured the following:

Almost Famous
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
Desperado
Final Fantasy III for Super Nintendo
No Doubt: Rock Steady Live DVD
Once Upon a Time in Mexico
Salem's Lot
Seven Samurai
Sid Vicious: Live at Max's Kansas City, NY 1978

If you can guess which ones I picked out and which ones Greg picked out, I'll give you a candy bar. Your choice.

My guess is Almost Famous, Sid Vicious, No Doubt and Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

What a great site » »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates