« Home | And I thought I was such a badass... » | GLORIOUS!I can't even explain the amount of excite... » | Quantity over Quality? » | Spread the Word » | Super Fun » | My boyfriend thinks he's so funny. A couple of wee... » | The weekend is finally here. The weekend that cau... » | Some days I really wish I still had that banjo... » | This is my life... » | Happy May 8th! » 

7.03.2006 

Share Time

Cracked.com reviews the reviews of Nacho Libre

A very funny read, and also points out a lot of the problems I have with most movie reviewers. Especially the people (excuse me ppl) who comment on IMDB.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates