« Home | What's up Doc? » | He's a little bit goth » | Decisions, Decisions » | Why today kind of sucks.... » | Photo Burst » | I Was Made to Love You » | This urine is great! » | Since You've Been Gone » | The award for Best Dragon Sequence goes to.... » | This makes me want to have babies. » 

8.22.2008 

How I know I'm a bit of nerd...

The other night in Calc class my teacher was talking about these assignments we have to do on the computer. He started talking about the flaws in the program we use and said "Computers are stupid. We are much smarter than the computer." The very first thing I thought was "Man, they sure aren't going to like that. He'll be the first to go in the robot uprising."

Labels:

Yup, you're a nerd. But you're fun. So how's your back?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates