« Home | michelob... hope the new apt is treating you well.... » | I started my job and the most exciting thing is th... » | Hey Micki, guess who came into Hy-Vee today to see... » | I HAVE A JOB! Cheers all around. So, I'm not goi... » | My goddamn rock solid ghetto shiznit name is Ass M... » | I leave town for two days and you watch everwood. ... » | "friends don't let friends watch everwood" right? ... » | I love graduation presents. Got my present from C... » | I had a dream that I moved to Portland and it real... » | Okay. Brace yourself. I cooked last night. I ... » 

6.24.2003 

Damn it. I wondered about the silverware. It will be back this weekend for ya.

The new apartment is treating me well so far. I'm arranging furniture in my head, trying to figure out where everything should go. My apartment is not "hotter than a frickin' deep fat fryer." I've already buckled and turned the air on. But, with all of the moving in and such, I figure I deserve it.

I miss my roommate. I miss Iowa City. Damn it, I miss Osco. (Well, I miss the people who work at Osco--there is no LaVonne here at Wells Fargo). I think it's going to take a while for me to adjust.....

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates