« Home | New addition to the short list of "Movies that sca... » | I have a new best friend: The Band Saw. OH MY GOD... » | Yesterday I almost had a nervous breakdown. I was... » | MANDATORY OVERTIME!!!! yeah. ponder that..... » | Let's all give a big hand to Matthew..... I would ... » | Hey everybody, my name is Matthew Nelson. I'm Mich... » | icky icky icky. leaving for work today, the guy in... » | I need to vent. I hate stupid boys and they're s... » | Super Awesome Thing That Happened Today: On my wa... » | Everyone needs to go to Colleen's blog and vote, l... » 

3.24.2004 

Last night I saw one of the best "so bad it's good movies" ever.
"You Can't Stop the Music: The Village People Musical"

It was hilarious. Steve Martin actually owns it and he brought it over last night. It's Steve Guttenberg's first movie and the opening credits have him rollerskating/dancing down the streets of New York. The first scene he walks in his apartment and Phillippe (the Native American Village Person) IN A HEAD DRESS is just hanging out watching TV. He's also wearing Daisy Dukes. Brilliant. It was one of the gayest movies I've ever seen. I think everyone should at least watch the YMCA scene. Just use your imagination. Hee.

Props have to be done for the playhouse by Friday. Eek!

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates