« Home | Last night I saw one of the best "so bad it's good... » | New addition to the short list of "Movies that sca... » | I have a new best friend: The Band Saw. OH MY GOD... » | Yesterday I almost had a nervous breakdown. I was... » | MANDATORY OVERTIME!!!! yeah. ponder that..... » | Let's all give a big hand to Matthew..... I would ... » | Hey everybody, my name is Matthew Nelson. I'm Mich... » | icky icky icky. leaving for work today, the guy in... » | I need to vent. I hate stupid boys and they're s... » | Super Awesome Thing That Happened Today: On my wa... » 

3.28.2004 

Hi dad. I'm going to KC today and be back tomorrow. I need to get away from Des Moines for awhile. I have my cellphone so you can call me. IT JUST WON'T BE TURNED ON ! Love you, Miki.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates