« Home | Hi dad. I'm going to KC today and be back tomorrow... » | Last night I saw one of the best "so bad it's good... » | New addition to the short list of "Movies that sca... » | I have a new best friend: The Band Saw. OH MY GOD... » | Yesterday I almost had a nervous breakdown. I was... » | MANDATORY OVERTIME!!!! yeah. ponder that..... » | Let's all give a big hand to Matthew..... I would ... » | Hey everybody, my name is Matthew Nelson. I'm Mich... » | icky icky icky. leaving for work today, the guy in... » | I need to vent. I hate stupid boys and they're s... » 

4.08.2004 

Hi Micki. I just wanted to let you know that Mom got you tickets for swing show. She also wants you to call her if you haven't recently. But, I was sick the first day the tickets went on sale, and I came back to school the next day and the only seats left were the back row and two tables in the second to back row. So, I got mom and one of those tables and dad at the other. But, I'm starting to get alittle nervous about the show. I think I'll do ok though, however, I haven't been able to practice the past week because a string broke and Mom hasnt been able to get me a new one yet. Kelly says she wants you to add her to be a member. I'll talk to you later though. Bye!

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates