« Home | Yes, I am a dork. » | Mmmmm.... » | super fun weekend spent in minneapolis. went shop... » | here comes the seether. » | what the....? » | where the playas play » | I'm totally crushin' on you.... » | ...like a fox! » | Greenlee Smythe DuPres Guiney? » | Hope everyone had a good 4th... My 3-day weekend ... » 

9.07.2004 

Blog, like you've never blogged before!

Yeah, so it's been a while...get over it. :)

Watched this weekend:
Collateral
Peices of April
Camp
Swingers
Wayne's World
Sealab 2021: Season One
Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season Five (not all of it, just a couple episodes)
Monsters Inc.

"Camp" was so great. I went and bought it at Best Buy for 10 bucks after renting it on Saturday. I really want to get the soundtrack as well, but they didn't have it. Bastards.

I had this whole weekend planned to clean my apt and work on props. I figured with the 3day weekend I'd be able to get a huge dent put into the props list. Watching movies was much more fun. I also watched the tape that Dad made for me when I graduated HS. Random snippits of chorus and band stuff from 6th grade on. Also Coley and I singing "Somewhere Out There" to karoke.

By the way, congrats to Coley for making Pink Ladies -- a feat I could never accomplish. I will come watch you when you perform and secretly despise you. Not really.

Enjoyed a lot! »

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates