« Home | Everyone loves bikini glasses!  » | shut UP! » | Blog, like you've never blogged before! » | Yes, I am a dork. » | Mmmmm.... » | super fun weekend spent in minneapolis. went shop... » | here comes the seether. » | what the....? » | where the playas play » | I'm totally crushin' on you.... » 

9.19.2004 

I've discovered pure joy.

And his name is Sam Rockwell.

If you want to see what I mean, check out the special features for "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind." His screen tests for the Gong Show sequences are golden.

Also recently watched:
Y Tu Mama Tambien
Thirteen
Dead Like Me
Swimming Pool (Terrible.)
28 Days Later
License to Drive

But, seriously people, it's all about Sam Rockwell.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates