« Home | Blog, like you've never blogged before! » | Yes, I am a dork. » | Mmmmm.... » | super fun weekend spent in minneapolis. went shop... » | here comes the seether. » | what the....? » | where the playas play » | I'm totally crushin' on you.... » | ...like a fox! » | Greenlee Smythe DuPres Guiney? » 

9.15.2004 

shut UP!

Over the weekend I had my yearly dose of "hick" at the Ft. Madison Tri-State Rodeo. It was super duper fun!! The broncos bucked, the calves were roped, the steers wrestled. One of the bulls had never been rode before, and the guy who got 'em rode him for a good 8 seconds. Every cheered and yee hawed and it was great. I wore my rad red cowboy that I had bought in Minneapolis. Good times. I was hungover hardcore on Sunday though. Not such good times.

In other news:
Everwood is back for Season Three!! And Season One is on DVD!! I can watch Ephram and his ass whenever I want!!

And, oh yeah, Go HAWKS!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates