« Home | It's been years!My internet usage was being monito... » | The caption for this says it best, so I'm not even... » | My boyfriend can totally beat up your boyfriend » | Missouri Loves Company » | Happy Birthday to Me! » | I've always been a big fan of No Doubt. I didn't ... » | I've been kinda slacking at work lately - lots of ... » | A Trip to the Iowa State Fair » | I have black polka dots on my underwear and YOU CA... » | THREE WEEKS » 

10.06.2005 

The internet came today!!

It knocked on the door and said, "Micki how I have missed you! Please use me!" And I did. And it was good.

I am not going to play online all day tomorrow. Even though I now have cable internet, so it's much better than what I had in Des Moines. I am going to go get a Missouri drivers license. And a safety and odometer inspection for my car. And maybe an emissions test. And then I'm that much closer to getting my plates. Ooh and I need to do laundry too. I'm guessing I download songs and play Animal Crossing instead. But, it's good to have goals I guess.

Recently watched:
Serenity
Exorcism of Emily Rose
Highlander
Amityville Horror
Buffy Seasons 4 and 6 (snipets)

I really liked Serenity, I will probably buy Firefly now to get more back story. The Exorism of Emily Rose was not scary, which was a big let down. I was expecting to have trouble sleeping, but no. However, Amityville Horror did give me bad dreams. Coley and I had to steal a car and move to Mexico because the rest of the members of our family had been possessed by a haunted house. There was a cool part to the dream though where I stopped a bullet from getting me by batting it away with my knife. Very Matrix like. But the rest of the dream was very scary. To me. At the time.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates