« Home | Mindless Self Indulgence rocks my world. » | When Colleen and I moved into together, I was plea... » | I can only pray this is true. » | BORED!!!! » | Share Time » | And I thought I was such a badass... » | GLORIOUS!I can't even explain the amount of excite... » | Quantity over Quality? » | Spread the Word » | Super Fun » 

7.17.2006 

Blog Reads

This is seriously one of the funniest, craziest, WTF? things I've read about it a while. If you have time, because there is a bit of a back story AND the comments to a lot of the posts are funny and link to some other related stuff, I suggest you check this out. The link I provided is the whole damn saga, so start at the bottom.

wow that took a long time to read, but was worth it! I was cracking up reading his email to the lawyer when he was representing himself. So funny. I'm going to try to keep tabs on what's going on cause it's just so awesome!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates