« Home | Share Time » | And I thought I was such a badass... » | GLORIOUS!I can't even explain the amount of excite... » | Quantity over Quality? » | Spread the Word » | Super Fun » | My boyfriend thinks he's so funny. A couple of wee... » | The weekend is finally here. The weekend that cau... » | Some days I really wish I still had that banjo... » | This is my life... » 

7.05.2006 

BORED!!!!

45 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone
whats your name spelt backwards?:Gnol Ellehcim.
What did you do last night?:Watched Underworld Evolutions
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?:The latest episode of Best Week Ever
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?:Not that I recall
Last time you swam in a pool?:a couple of weeks ago
What are you wearing?:Black pants, black boots, black sweater, lavendar camisole
How many cars have you owned?:3
Type of music you dislike most?:slow R&B
Are you registered to vote?:yeppers
Do you have cable?:Nope
What kind of computer do you use?:at home I have a Dell laptop
Ever made a prank phone call?:When I was 12
You like anyone right now?:I have a crush on every boy
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?:Right now I say no, but who knows what will happen in the future...
Furthest place you ever traveled?:Rome
What's your favorite comic strip?:Dilbert
Do u know all the words to the national anthem?:I think so...
Shower, morning or night?:both
Best movie you've seen in the past month?:The Spiderman 3 trailer.... or The Fly
Favorite pizza toppings?:sausage and pepperoni
Chips or popcorn?:Chips
What cell phone provider do you have?:Sprunt
Have you ever smoked peanut shells?:You can do that?
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?:I don't think so
Orange Juice or apple?:Orange
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?:Oh man, I feel old...
favorite chocolate bar?:Kit Kat
Who is your longest friend and how long?:Adam and 14 years
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?:ick. I don't eat tomatoes.
Have you ever won a trophy?:Softball
Favorite arcade game?:Time Crisis
Ever ordered from an infomercial?:I've been tempted, but no.
Sprite or 7-UP?:Good question...I can't decide
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?:Standard polo shirt to work at Osco
Last thing you bought at Walgreens?:probably make up
Ever thrown up in public?:kind of....
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?:finding true love...with a millinaire
Do you believe in love at first sight?:Yes
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?:sponge bob if I must choose
Did you have long hair as a young kid?:crazy long
What message is on your voicemail machine?:...............
Where would you like to go right now?:home
Whats the name of your pet?:Scruffy (or as Greg calls him Scruffleupagus)
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?:I dont have a back pack
What do you think about most?:Ninjas
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates