« Home | When Colleen and I moved into together, I was plea... » | I can only pray this is true. » | BORED!!!! » | Share Time » | And I thought I was such a badass... » | GLORIOUS!I can't even explain the amount of excite... » | Quantity over Quality? » | Spread the Word » | Super Fun » | My boyfriend thinks he's so funny. A couple of wee... » 

7.15.2006 

Mindless Self Indulgence rocks my world.

Thursday night Greg and I headed over to Pop's in Sauget to check out some Mindless Self Indulgence. It. Was. Awesome. The energy was great, the crowd was great, THEY ARE FANTASTIC, it was one of the best things ever. I was so happy to see them. I can't wait until they are in town again. If you think you can handle the ROCK I would seriously check them out.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates