« Home | We're your arch-nemesises…ses » | Blog Reads » | Mindless Self Indulgence rocks my world. » | When Colleen and I moved into together, I was plea... » | I can only pray this is true. » | BORED!!!! » | Share Time » | And I thought I was such a badass... » | GLORIOUS!I can't even explain the amount of excite... » | Quantity over Quality? » 

7.25.2006 

Good Mood Guarantee

There's nothing like randomly hearing "Faded" by Soul Decision on a particularly blah day. Does anyone remember that song? It completely reminds me of sophomore year at Iowa. Good times!

My first two Netflix discs are on their way (Deadwood Season One: Discs 1 and 2) so we'll see how this goes. Greg and I decided that we will create our own separate queues so that we each can have a disc sent out from our respective lists, instead of him being stuck watching 2 discs that I'm mostly interested in. (or vice versa) So this way we'll watch "Battlestar Galacticca" followed by "Yojimbo" or something.

I'm so bored by my job lately. Sometimes I think I need some sort of career overhaul. Sigh.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates