« Home | Blog Reads » | Mindless Self Indulgence rocks my world. » | When Colleen and I moved into together, I was plea... » | I can only pray this is true. » | BORED!!!! » | Share Time » | And I thought I was such a badass... » | GLORIOUS!I can't even explain the amount of excite... » | Quantity over Quality? » | Spread the Word » 

7.20.2006 

We're your arch-nemesises…ses

Some randomness for your Thursday:

-Hollywood Video has this promotion where you can pay $10 up front and for the next 30 days you get "Rent One, Get One Free" on everything in the store. Greg and I decided to do this, so we've been checking out stuff we may not normally get -including but not limited to:

She's the Man
Sky High
Ultimate Avengers
Batman Vs. Dracula
Return of the Living Dead: Necropolis
Leprechaun

On second thought, who am I kidding? We would have gotten all of those movies eventually. And I'm not ashamed to admit that I really really liked "Sky High"

-I've never thought of myself as any sort of music geek and/or snob and/or whatever. I mean, I like what I like and for a long time that was a pretty big chunk of the music that is out there. As of late I don't know if I'm become bitter or what but I cannot get into much new stuff I hear these days. And I am really really super sick of all these bands with punny song titles that think they are deep or something. I would so much rather listen to someone who makes no qualms with being pop than someone who tries to hide the fact they are pop with black eye liner and converse sneakers.

-Cleaning out your computer mouse is like letting loose a big sneeze. That one's free, you can use it whenever you want.

How much of geeks are we? (Yeah, I saw Sky High and Ultimate Avengers as well).

Thanks for giving me another blog to read - I prefer it when I actually KNOW the person who's blog I'm reading.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates