« Home | How I know I'm a bit of nerd... » | What's up Doc? » | He's a little bit goth » | Decisions, Decisions » | Why today kind of sucks.... » | Photo Burst » | I Was Made to Love You » | This urine is great! » | Since You've Been Gone » | The award for Best Dragon Sequence goes to.... » 

9.07.2008 

Coming not very soon to a computer near you...

So for the whole 3-4 people who read this blog, some of you may know that when Coley and I were in London visiting Mike we made a Buffy movie. We were waiting for him to come home from work and I just bought a couple new action figures while we were sightseeing that day. (Yeah, while we were on vacation I bought Buffy action figures.) It was us crouched behind his kitchen counter talking in stupid voices making the figures move and dance with our hands totally visible and unable to control our laughter. It was gloriously stupid. Unfortunately, we didn't save the movie. Since my action figure collection has grown so much over the years I've always wanted to make another movie. I've even done story outlines. However, the movie has never gotten any farther than the credits I made for it almost 3 years ago. I was cleaning out my computer today and I came across it and thought I'd share it with you, dear reader.



So, there ya go. A little tease for ya until the movie is released in most likely November of 2032.

Labels: ,

Nov 2032 can't come fast enough!! You need to figure out how you can submit that to some Whedon lovers site, or Buffy lovers, or something cause that was awesome. I love you how you brought back old favorites, and new characters, like Hot Dog. Brilliant!

I love that you managed to capture the sexual inappropriateness of the action figures in the lost episode. Having grown up with the figures, I think that's what truly preserved the integrity of the project for me.

P.S. you're in Iowa this weekend? I'm unemployed. You do the math.

HAHAHAHA Thats hilarious!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates