« Home | Coming not very soon to a computer near you... » | How I know I'm a bit of nerd... » | What's up Doc? » | He's a little bit goth » | Decisions, Decisions » | Why today kind of sucks.... » | Photo Burst » | I Was Made to Love You » | This urine is great! » | Since You've Been Gone » 

9.30.2008 

How to embarrass your sister in two easy steps

1. While watching the half-time show at your little brother's high school football game, which consisted of 15 year olds pretending to the Pussycat Dolls think to yourself "This is really disturbing. Young girls should not be idolizing the flippin' Pussycat Dolls! They should be looking up to Tina Fey! Smart is sexy!"
2. Yell these thoughts loudly while the girls are dancing. Most likely while in vicinity of one of their parents.

Score!

Also: I had a dream last night that I ran into Kirk Cameron and it was awkward because we use to date (not for real, in dream land, just in case you wondered if it was me that caused him to run toward God and The Left Behind series). I told him congrats on having the #4 Top Grossing Movie over the weekend (which is actually true). And then we made out. Cuz that's what you do with dream Kirk Cameron.

And: Dexter is back! Hooray!

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates