« Home | Progress » | This is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. » | And so it begins...again. » | How to embarrass your sister in two easy steps » | Coming not very soon to a computer near you... » | How I know I'm a bit of nerd... » | What's up Doc? » | He's a little bit goth » | Decisions, Decisions » | Why today kind of sucks.... » 

6.21.2010 

New Art

This one is currently in progress. I started it a while ago when I decided I was going to start painting again, but had no clue what I actually wanted to paint. I like trees, so...


This one I finished over the weekend. Greg wanted "something like Cthulhu" so this is what happened.


Since I dropped my summer class, I'm hoping to get back into the habit of painting/drawing/ doing something creative on a regular basis. I'm considering taking a stained glass class at SCC. I've never done any stained glass work before so I think it should be pretty cool.

Last movie watched: "JSA: Joint Security Area" written and directed by Chan-wook Park. So good. I have yet to watch a film by this guy that I don't like. If you aren't againt subtitles, I highly recommend it. We watched it last night, and I've been thinking about it all day. (and getting depressed - it's not a happy movie)
Currently watching: Astro Boy via Netflix Instant Watch
Reading list: I need to get caught up on Walking Dead and Invincible. I'm like 2 or 3 trade paperbacks behind on each. Maybe I'll read one of them before bed tonight.

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates