« Home | How to embarrass your sister in two easy steps » | Coming not very soon to a computer near you... » | How I know I'm a bit of nerd... » | What's up Doc? » | He's a little bit goth » | Decisions, Decisions » | Why today kind of sucks.... » | Photo Burst » | I Was Made to Love You » | This urine is great! » 

10.20.2008 

And so it begins...again.

Just found out Greg is working the 6pm to 6am shift all this week (through Sunday). I'm actually going back to Iowa this weekend, so I'm not going to see him until Sunday afternoon (even though we live together!) This week is just a one-off, but since the shift from hell has reared its ugly head it's just a reminder that pretty soon he'll be doing it for a whole month (or more). The money is good - but I miss my boyfriend!!

Labels: ,

That sucks!! You're a real trooper for dealing with that, I know it is hard!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Michelle
  • From St. Peters, MO
  • I'm a super deluxe babe.
My profile
www.flickr.com
superdeluxebabe's photos More of superdeluxebabe's photos

NETFLIX: Just Shipped

Leaderboard
Create your own friendquiz here
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates